If you would like to join our chapter, please email us at and we will contact you regarding eligability, commitments, and fees.
Juventutem Atlanta Commitments
We are delighted that you are interested in joining Juventutem Atlanta! Before we begin this process, please understand that there is an age restriction (18-35) as well as Spiritual and Monetary commitments to be made in order to be a member of Juventutem Atlanta. The goal of Juventutem is to sanctify the youth in the Church. In order to reach this goal, every member of Juventutem commits to:
1. every day : praying for the sanctification of the youth and especially for other members of Juventutem.
2. every week : entering at least once, however briefly, into a church or oratory to adore Our Lord present in the tabernacle (either during Mass or at another time, on Sunday or during the week)
3. every year :
- hearing Holy Mass in the traditional rite (at least once a year)
- going to Confession (at least once a year)
- taking part in some Juventutem activity.
4. Each member will be asked to pay a fee of $10.95 at the time of our annual renewal in February.
Below is the Charter for Juventutem and our Certificate of Affiliation. We hope you will take the time to read its contents.